Instructional Technologies


I gave a short presentation to a group of Fashion Students at Metro Tech High School in Phoenix, AZ. The Phoenix Union High School District has been making news for all the right reasons. Performing schools, excelling students, outstanding teachers, innovative programs, improving trends, growing enrollment and a construction wave of new and rebuilt schools are all part of Phoenix Union's success story.



The Fashion Students are educated on as many points of the industry as possible; in my case “What is a Wardrobe Stylist.” I wish they had something like this when I was in high school in addition to Home Economics & P.E. LOL!

There were over 30 students in the morning class; I was amazed how eager they were & they were taking notes too. I think I appreciated most of all the questions…. “What is a clip” to “Why would an individual need a Personal Stylist?”

I received the following email from the teacher~ “Thank you so much for speaking to our students. You were such an inspiration to them. Many of them commented about how great it was to have you as a speaker. You did such an awesome job of presenting your styling business to the students.”

Kids now days (I can say that right?) need to be introduced to not only the corporate way of life, but freelancing and vocational elements that spark their creativity & helps them discover their own gifts & passions. I really am looking forward to speaking to the afternoon class.

So please support your local schools that have adopted instructional technologies to the classroom, you will see the difference.