Featured Friday Article



“Up-cycling” by The Style Coach

I recently came across another awesome website – this one for handbags. It’s called reMade USA and they are based in San Francisco. All of their bags are chic, cool and very affordable. Most important, though, is that they are all made from recycled (or up-cycled”!) leather. So beautiful! Each bag is custom-made and one-of-a-kind with many styles to choose from. In fact, you can even donate your own old leather jacket – you know, the one that you just don’t/can’t wear anymore but it costs too many bucks to toss. Send it to them and you will even receive $20 off the cost of the bag. You can call or email them with any questions you have.

You can also buy the bags at Barneys CO-OP stores, but frankly, I’d rather work with the designer to perfect my unique bag!

There’s SO much info, I can’t do it justice so please check it out for yourself. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

I already have plans for one of my husband’s old jackets. Now if I can just figure out how to get it out of his closet without him noticing….

Read more by The Style Coach...