Yoga Tips for Everyday Life


Let go and relax into it~
Some things in life do not necessarily require us to "bully" our way through. This evenings Bikram Yoga class was so hot & humid, I was having difficulty focusing. "Pushing" through may have agitated me even more. I had to let the heat go; let go of the air, it was suffocating. Just relax into it. I know that I use this daily, instead of getting all excited or upset about an uncontrollable event, I calm myself & give in, accepting it with grace. That is when solutions present themselves.


Look into the mirror and give yourself an approving smile
~
Do it, try it... you know you want to. Anytime, no mater your day or how you feel, steal a peak of your reflection and say quietly to yourself "... I am so proud of you." Do it, it will lift your spirit & your step.