The Space Shuttle


After identifying my life's challenges last night, I shared my thoughts with a friend this morning. In my conversation with Heather, she laughed "I know where you are. The Space Shuttle." I looked at my phone as if I was giving her a crazy look "What the heck?" Heather said "You are in the Space Shuttle blasting towards the Moon and starting to press the Earth's atmosphere. The Earth's gravity is trying to pull you back, almost feeling as if the Shuttle will tear apart. The thrust of the rocket engines finally pierce the nose of the Shuttle through the Earth's boundary. Space envelopes you... you have made it to the stars."

So remember when you aim for the Moon or even Mars, there will be outside challenges. Even your mind will try to hold you back, much like the gravity of the Earth. Don't give in... fight, break through the atmosphere and live among the stars, where your heart believes you to be.

P.S.
Yoga class was better tonight, thank you.