My First Post

This is my first posting and I am truly excited about sharing my "Stylistic" views especially in this economic condition we have found ourselves in. You will find my approach less about fleeting trends or posh brands, but more about finding what is right for you, yourself, your home & your pocket book. Breaking the bank, can break your spirit. Don't get me wrong, I love Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo , Chanel & Valentino. They are BRILLIANT!!! However they do not nourish your soul on their own. I want to explore styling in a more "Wholelistic" approach.

Our journey begins in New York City.Tale end of Fashion Week 2009, whose frivolity has been over shadowed by a less than stimulating "Stimulus Package" and a myriad of chapter 11 & 13s.

The time will be spent at
Train, DNA & Coatier, showcasing hot, fresh European Designers. My job is to spot the important silhouettes, the emerging colors and details that are headed to the US.

Come lifestyle with me,
Robert Ballew

  1. Comment by Jennifer Wood on February 19, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

    fab new website! blogging is so much fun, glad you started one!